My bantams still unsure of the breed

ICB42

Chirping
Aug 22, 2015

I had them in a box to clean out their brooder but I noticed this ones feathers and I'm thinking its a silkie because of these little feathers!!! They are super cute!! And I can not wait till they get older, but I'm not sure about this one. We have had a silkie before, however I'm not sure what this one is however we have another one that looks like this one but that one doesn't have the feathers that look like this ones

I had them in a box to clean out their brooder but I noticed this ones feathers and I'm thinking its a silkie because of these little feathers!!! They are super cute!! And I can not wait till they get older, but I'm not sure about this one. We have had a silkie before, however I'm not sure what this one is however we have another one that looks like this one but that one doesn't have the feathers that look like this ones
Do you have a picture that shows the whole chick? Silkies are crested, have dark skin, and feathered legs.

I'm still not sure how old they are, The guy said they were a couple of days, but He didn't seem to sure or even seem to know what he was talking about. So I'm not sure if he knows for sure their age, I was guess when we got them, they were a week old, but I dont know much about them, so I wasn't sure either.

I don't think he knows anything about them - it's not a silkie. I agree with Bantam fan 4 life, a frizzled bantam cochin

I wasn't sure if they were silkies, I didn't think so, but I figured I'd ask. I'm just excited to see what they look like when they get older!

One of my little bantams that has survived has these tufts of feathers on her legs that make her look like she's wearing bellbottom pants... And ideas?? I tried to take a pic but she won't stand still long enough

Back
Top Bottom