My Bantams...

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Jen4, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Jen4

Jen4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
  2. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Love them,Especially Speckles [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] She is so cute!! All of them [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  3. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    They are so cute. I really didnt want bantams til DD got her D'Anvers so now I just hatched 3 cochin bantams from Decembers Egg swap. Just bought a wooden play house that we are going to modify for the bantam coop.

4. Jen4

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
    Thank You The Turken Lady

Thank You sheila3935... I like your bantam house idea. Our neighbor gave us my bantam tractor over the summer.

I'd love to hatch out more bantams... just wish they'd all be girls, lol. Dont need no more roosters.

5. The Turken Lady

The Turken Lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Lol,I'm with you. I have too many bantam roosters too. Seems every serama we hatch is a roo. [​IMG] Of corse,we have ours in with 9 pound chickens,and the bantams kick their fuzzy butts!!

6. Jen4

Sep 7, 2008
    Munfordville, KY
    I have 2 more mutt bantams in with my standard chickens. The rooster in the bantam tractor is mean... flogs everybody, so thats why hes in there w/his girls. I dont know what to do with bantam roosters, dont feel right about eatin them, their so little and cute.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by