citalk2much

Twilight Blessings Farm
11 Years
Dec 22, 2008
GR MI: TN bound!
Here are my BEI's that I got from from Miss Jayne

20051_bei.jpg

Quote:
Lol that is Turkey she is a Golden Seabright that came into the wildlife rehab as a turkey chick when she was a hatchling then she was raised for 4 weeks with a duck. Lol then one day I saw her died laughing pointed out the fact she was a chicken. I brought her to my house named her Turkey and she still thinks she is a duck! Hangs with them all day and even makes a sound like a sick duck lol poor thing lol
See you asked haha

Quote:
Lol that is Turkey she is a Golden Seabright that came into the wildlife rehab as a turkey chick when she was a hatchling then she was raised for 4 weeks with a duck. Lol then one day I saw her died laughing pointed out the fact she was a chicken. I brought her to my house named her Turkey and she still thinks she is a duck! Hangs with them all day and even makes a sound like a sick duck lol poor thing lol
See you asked haha

too funny!!
gig.gif

i guess she was moving her head about the time you were taking the picture. it just look like she has no head...funny! it's crazy how these little animals will adapt to the "friends" life styles.

Back
Top Bottom