My Bengal cats

Gorgeous cats! Do they all get along?

I have 3 (not Bengals, just mixes) and 2 of them like to fuss with each other.
Felix my brown boy has to take xanax. He has a lot of separation anxiety but after he had his very first rabies shot which he has never had again he developed aggression issues but only towards other cats. So he has to take a pill every day. I have thought about placing him in a home without other cats but he is managing being medicated. The other 4 are amazing and get along great. Everyone always tells me that I should home felix but I worry about him being tossed from home to home because he has problems. Plus he doesn't trust anyone else but me. He is my child and will stay here till he passes

Felix my brown boy has to take xanax. He has a lot of separation anxiety but after he had his very first rabies shot which he has never had again he developed aggression issues but only towards other cats. So he has to take a pill every day. I have thought about placing him in a home without other cats but he is managing being medicated. The other 4 are amazing and get along great. Everyone always tells me that I should home felix but I worry about him being tossed from home to home because he has problems. Plus he doesn't trust anyone else but me. He is my child and will stay here till he passes

I think you're right to keep Felix. You understand his issue and are willing to make things work out for him...someone else might not be that dedicated to making sure he's ok. Good for you :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom