My Best friend oliver is very sick prayer request

Omran

Crowing
Jul 26, 2008
Bagdad KY
Dear friends, my best friend my boy cat Mr. Oliver Twist is very sick, his kidnies are in a very bad shape and both doctors said that there is no cure for it, I can't see him so sad and I am praying for a mirical to happen.

Please please pray for him, he has the bigest Heart I ever seen in my life.

Omran

hugs.gif
So sorry
hugs.gif

Omran, I send thoughts of strength, peace and miracles to you and Oliver. I'm sorry to hear your friend is failing. Cats are very special, near and dear.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thank you so very much, it means the world to me, because this cat is so speciall to me, I have another 5 in the house with me, but he is the sweetest.
God bless you.

Quote:
thank you, you are absolutly right, I swear that I did not cry for years, but today I could not take it , even my wife noticed that I am soft after all.

I certainly hope your Oliver gets better. I have an 11 year old gray cat named Ditto, who had to be taken to the vet on Christmas Eve with kidney failure and pancreatitis. Ditto is my baby; found him as a kitten with his eyes barely open and bottle fed him. So I'll keep all fingers crossed for Oliver and for Ditto.

Quote:
I will keep your Cat Ditto in my prayers too.
thank you, and I really would like to thank all my good friends on BYC for thier support and kidness.

Back
Top Bottom