my birthdays next month and on my wish list is....

I ship started birds (3-8 months old), no baby chicks. Unless you have the $$ to buy 20 chicks @ $35-$50 each.
hmm.png

Quote:
wow really that much for chicks to be shipped never thought it would be that much for chicks to be shipped, adult chickens yes but chicks yikes
ep.gif

I would lose money selling my high quality show birds cheap as chicks. That is my price, no matter what age. AKA, I don't sell chicks. I sell them when they are big enough to judge their quality. Unless you are crazy enough to buy expensive chicks. My birds are not cheap. Some ppl think buying chicks is a way around paying for quality. Sorry, but not here.
hmm.png

Homey don't play that
smack.gif

Last edited:
hdowden, I would never think of asking anyone if they would send some BUCKEYEs (chicks, hen, or roos) to me for my birthday on January 25th, so I guess there's no reason to give my address in south-est, central-est Wisconsin, huh? 53576-0445

Quote:
be nice its just a wish and dream also trying to hint to the friends and family here what they can get me
wink.png
but i dont think they are getting the hint
hmm.png
all that well even though ive hinted seveal different times hmmmm wounder how else i can hint to them
lol.png
lol

i'm still drooling over those cochrins
droolin.gif

HA! I thought I was the only crazy one who wanted chickens for her birthday. Pity that my birthday is this month (Jan. 13th, and I'll be 21, holy smokes!) and not in the spring time. So I've just started asking my friends and family for homesteading books, lol.

Quote:
i guess it depends on the buyer. i enjoy hatching and watching chicks grow and change so i would probley go for the eggs but at the same taking a bigger risk as the shipping on eggs is harsh, but also buying chicks can be a risk in away with the stress of shipment and the traveling it takes for them to get to their new homes...hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom