My both peacock and peahen fight ?!

watch them closely cause peacocks have been known to kill a peahen when they get to agressive with them.
One and half year peacock !!!!!

But I think the feets on the picture are not feets of 1 year or 1.5 year peacocks !
Older !

Are you sure it's a couple .... male + female ?
This is the end of the breeding season for 2014 ... babies are for next year!

Take it as a joke .... but it's the truth!
In May, June and July all Peacocks of northern hemisphere have their aniversary!
So in May ... June or July every peacocks in northern hemisphere ... have 1 .. 2 or 10 years.
So in May, June or July there are no peacocks who are 1.5 years!

Last edited:
I would separate them until either you have a really large pen for them or a month or so before next years breeding season.

ammmm , 6 month ago or 8 month , there is any wrong if i put them togather ! in pen ?

I would separate them until either you have a really large pen for them or a month or so before next years breeding season.

One and half year peacock !!!!!

But I think the feets on the picture are not feets of 1 year or 1.5 year peacocks !
Older !

Are you sure it's a couple .... male + female ?
This is the end of the breeding season for 2014 ... babies are for next year!

Take it as a joke .... but it's the truth!
In May, June and July all Peacocks of northern hemisphere have their aniversary!
So in May ... June or July every peacocks in northern hemisphere ... have 1 .. 2 or 10 years.
So in May, June or July there are no peacocks who are 1.5 years!

no no this pic taken from Google looool .

but it same mine

may they are two year or two year i think , i don't know how can i get the age exactully man

and im sure they are male and female causes the male have pin in his legs and female no

if no peacock 1.5 years then they are 2 years ! i bought from someone and as he told me that they are 1.5 years old ! + i kept with me 5 month extra then they are 2 years

good information then the babies will be next may 2015 ^_^

idunno.gif
I never kept big peafowl in a pen so i am not sure,I just know that the peacock can kill the peahen.
Again..how long have they been in pen together?
5 or 6 or 8 month i think

not more than year

You are correct that is a photo of my peacock Alto's feet.
wink.png
I forgot I had that picture too.
sorry that i quote from google . useful man thanx

but do u have an idea that tell me how is the old they are ? peacock and peahen ?

and im sure they are male and female causes the male have pin in his legs and female no
2 years Spalding peahen have a pin ! 2 years IB peahen have a pin !

And it's a secret for nobody ... a pin on each leg!
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom