My Call Ducks First Show!!!!!

bemba

Songster
9 Years
Feb 5, 2010
Mary Valley QLD.
Hi all, haven't been on for ages...... anyway took 7 of my call ducks to one of the poultry shows the other week..... And guess what!!! I won breed champion with my silver drake, champion exhibition pair of waterfowl with a silver pair, and champion pair of female waterfowl with my mother and daughter snowy's, cost me $5 to enter them and I won $40 back plus 3 really cool sashes!!!! Next weekend another show.... me and the ducks.... there.

Congratulations to you and your calls. Pictures?
thumbsup.gif

Fantastic news Bemba... I win first up is just great.

I had my first show a few weeks ago down in Geelong.. Only showing a few at 4 shows this year- so I was very suprised when my Coloured Runner won best light waterfowl. Not often they beat a white... We have a conbined three club show down hear in Melbourne this weekend- A two dayer...so I didnt enter any in...But it sure will be well worth the look.

Best of luck with the next show..Love to hear how you again there.

Thanks guys...... pics soon, I promise! That is really cool ducky!!!! The next show is the Caboolture Show and there will be feirce competition with the dragons of the call duck world
somad.gif
LOL But I do it only for fun.... hate it when they get too serious i will let you know how I go.

Back
Top Bottom