Aneesa's Muse

Songster
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
SF Bay Area
IM001863.jpg

IM001864.jpg

IM001865.jpg

It's the only way I can justify this imagery.. cuz the rescue folks assured me that both Giorgi and J.R. were boys ...otherwise, I never would've put them in the same C' n C cage..
hmm.png

There's four of the little furballs ..all seem healthy ...and I was right there to midwife the whole event. It was over as fast as it started ..first one born at 5:25 ..last one was out by 5:35 ..this afternoon.

Within minutes, they were all nursing and eating some timothy hay and dandelion greens ..while Mommy cleaned up the "after stuff".

They are really, really CUTE!!
tongue.png

aww!!..so cute!!..and....my guinea pigs name is "Gizmo!"..LOL..speaking of gremlins!!...and isnt it amazing how they can eat hay and such right after birth??!..
ep.gif
...that is what amazes me about them....congrats on the babies...Wendy

We have Guinea pigs and one had babies, but only 2, wow 4, that's a lot she must have been huge!
Congrats on the babies, you'll find them homes. Now, your female can reproduce in just a couple days I think if the Dad is not removed.

Thanks everyone...
smile.png

I've been playing with the babies ..stayed up late and kept checking on them.. they are sooo cute!

I'm off to get some Alfalfa for everyone ...youngun's need the extra nutrients in Alfalfa. And I need to pick up a bigger bag of Cavy Cuisine (Oxbow)
wink.png

Giorgi has been in his bachelor pad since before the birth.. and he will remain there! LOL

I am hoping there's 2 boys and 2 girls, so everyone can have some play mates. They will be staying here, as I feel terribly responsible for trusting an imbecile to tell me the gender of my pigger.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom