1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

My Chica's! Joon and Munk. Pictures inside.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Morgan7782, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    I have one Barred Rock pullet named Joon and one Easter Egger pullet named Munk. Joon is the dominant pullet, and tends to be a camera hog. Munk is much more shy and classy in her pictures, brief and just a little glimpse. I keep telling Joon not to THROW herself at the camera, but I have better luck telling a wall to paint itself lol! They are 10 weeks old tomorrowish, snapped a few pictures today as they free ranged in the yard. Amazing how much they change!!

Joon:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Munk:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The "Chicks"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] I hope they adjust ok to getting some more 'sisters' later this month!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
  2. horsekrazy74

horsekrazy74 In the Brooder

Apr 5, 2010
    Munk looks exactly like one of mine! But her name is Puffy! lol

3. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    LOL! Puffy! Oh gosh that is great!! I love that for a name, kudos! Munk is awesome, she is so sweet and a very good girl. Her favorite past time is CHASING any sparrows or finches that dare land in my yard. Hahaha!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: