My chick is chirping so much

Shafaq samad

Chirping
May 11, 2021
hello i was having 10 chicks in which 9 died because of a disease and he is only left now it's almost 3 weeks passed from yesterday he started chirping so much he don't even keep quiet and he is so scare from me (owner)and everything and he is behaving so abnormal like he is tilting his head please suggest me why he is chirping if you have any idea

thank you
shafaq

Chickens are prey animals by evolution. Imagine a giant predator reaching in to grab you. That's probably what your chick feels when it sees you. Chickens don't inherently like people, it's a learned behavior. If you handle it regularly and respectfully, it should learn that you're not actually trying to eat it. But I agree, the chick is either cold or lonely. What temp is your brooder at? Try giving him a safe stuffed animal too, that often helps lonely chicks quiet down.

Chickens are prey animals by evolution. Imagine a giant predator reaching in to grab you. That's probably what your chick feels when it sees you. Chickens don't inherently like people, it's a learned behavior. If you handle it regularly and respectfully, it should learn that you're not actually trying to eat it. But I agree, the chick is either cold or lonely. What temp is your brooder at? Try giving him a safe stuffed animal too, that often helps lonely chicks quiet down.
Ohh now i understand .Actually there is heatstroke going in Pakistan

thank you ❤️

hello i was having 10 chicks in which 9 died because of a disease and he is only left now it's almost 3 weeks passed from yesterday he started chirping so much he don't even keep quiet and he is so scare from me (owner)and everything and he is behaving so abnormal like he is tilting his head please suggest me why he is chirping if you have any idea

thank you
shafaq
Besides being scared and lonely, Is the temperature right for their age? Test it at their level. I agree they need buddies - they are flock creatures who normally live in society 24//7. Be sure you study how to care for them in a Brooder before you get Chicks.

Besides being scared and lonely, Is the temperature right for their age? Test it at their level. I agree they need buddies - they are flock creatures who normally live in society 24//7. Be sure you study how to care for them in a Brooder before you ge
Besides being scared and lonely, Is the temperature right for their age? Test it at their level. I agree they need buddies - they are flock creatures who normally live in society 24//7. Be sure you study how to care for them in a Brooder before you get Chicks

Besides being scared and lonely, Is the temperature right for their age? Test it at their level. I agree they need buddies - they are flock creatures who normally live in society 24//7. Be sure you study how to care for them in a Brooder before you get Chicks.
I got him some friends now he doesn't do that much chirping

Thank you 💜

Back
Top Bottom