My chicken is sick

Shafaq samad

Chirping
May 11, 2021
My chicken is around 1 year and 8 months old. A week ago she wasn't eating anything so we forced her to eat by sringes and all and she was just drinking water by herself. At night i saw pooped something strange i think it was lash egg. Then she was becoming good and healthy then yesterday i saw her sitting isolated and she was laying on her side then i forced her to eat and drink she wasn't even drinking water. She suddenly took three big gasps i thought she will die at that moment but i am glad she is still alive and today since morning i forced her to eat and drink but she is sneezing after few minutes again and again and her sneeze is so different form normal sneeze it's like when she sneezes she literally throw herself from one place to another and yeah her poop is so watery and it's just yellow and white water type. She isn't laying eggs around 3 months. She's breathing noisily i don't know if it makes sense but yeah. Her comb wattles and bottom area is fully red.

It sounds like she is suffering from salpingtis, a reproductive disorder if she laid a lash egg. You could try antibiotics, but there is no guarantee that they would help. Try to keep her eating and drinking. If she aspirated (choked,) she will eventually recover, but I would only offer food and water to her beak, never force it.

It sounds like she is suffering from salpingtis, a reproductive disorder if she laid a lash egg. You could try antibiotics, but there is no guarantee that they would help. Try to keep her eating and drinking. If she aspirated (choked,) she will eventually recover, but I would only offer food and water to her beak, never force it.
Oh okay I'll check it out thank you and yeah for forcing like how we all forces babies to eat from sringes and all i did same so that she won't die atleast from malnutrition :)

Back
Top Bottom