My chicken peck me

Chickens will peck anything—eyes, teeth, freckles, spots of dirt, buttons, and sequins, you name it, they peck it. She is just curious. I had one hen named Coral who was mean though, she grabbed my cheek once and shook like a dog would. She did that to my clothes to. Some chickens are more inclined to peck than others—I have some who are always trying to get at my eyes and some who really don’t care.

Chickens will peck anything—eyes, teeth, freckles, spots of dirt, buttons, and sequins, you name it, they peck it. She is just curious. I had one hen named Coral who was mean though, she grabbed my cheek once and shook like a dog would. She did that to my clothes to. Some chickens are more inclined to peck than others—I have some who are always trying to get at my eyes and some who really don’t care.
That's right! We had to make a rule at fair a few years ago that you couldn't wear earrings on poultry day. Too many kids getting pecked. One girl even had her rooster pull the farm thing out. That was awful

That's right! We had to make a rule at fair a few years ago that you couldn't wear earrings on poultry day. Too many kids getting pecked. One girl even had her rooster pull the farm thing out. That was awful
I had one of my girls eat my earring! It was a plain nondescript stainless steel ball but it was my favorite actually :lol: I called the vet in a panic to ask what to do and they said she’d probably poop it out. She’s since passed away but not from the earring—I guess she ended up pooping it out but I never (not that I wanted to haha) saw it again.

This was a dangly sparkly thing. Honestly she should have seen it coming with that type, but they're kids. The bird didn't have a chance to eat it (too big plus the judge was right there and got it away after the split second of panic)

Lol my chickens go crazy over wanting to peck my nails whenever I paint them a new color. Such curious critters.

This reminded me of Monsters Inc. (although they say doll and I always thought it said dog)
:lau
shook me like a doll.jpg

Back
Top Bottom