My chickens are screaming at me?

Koldham

Hatching
Jan 13, 2018
New chicken tender here, i really dont know anything. so over the past week or so every time i go outside or approach the coop my chickens "scream" at me. They used to do it when my girlfriend forgot to top off the water or food before she left for work but now they are screaming all the time. i thought it was because there pen was to small and they were bored. i recently installed an 80sq ft run and they seem to have had a blast digging and stuff. I threw some old stumps and they like finding the bugs in it and standing on them. Well the still scream at me when I go outside. The only other thing it may be was my local tractor supply was out of crumble food so I had to buy pellet food, same brand. Could they be upset about the food change? should I change back or will they get over themselves if i dont? They empty the feeder in about the same time as when they had crumbles

New chicken tender here, i really dont know anything. so over the past week or so every time i go outside or approach the coop my chickens "scream" at me. They used to do it when my girlfriend forgot to top off the water or food before she left for work but now they are screaming all the time. i thought it was because there pen was to small and they were bored. i recently installed an 80sq ft run and they seem to have had a blast digging and stuff. I threw some old stumps and they like finding the bugs in it and standing on them. Well the still scream at me when I go outside. The only other thing it may be was my local tractor supply was out of crumble food so I had to buy pellet food, same brand. Could they be upset about the food change? should I change back or will they get over themselves if i dont? They empty the feeder in about the same time as when they had crumbles

They recognize you as the one that gave them bugs this is not bad Welcome to Backyard Chickens How many birds do you have ? Photo's ?

Back
Top Bottom