My chickens head is to the side and she’s shaking

Mar 23, 2022
HELP! my chicken
She’s around 13 weeks old we think she was a failed to thrive, but we did all we could to get her healthy but this morning she was found shaking and her head is stuck to the side we took her in and put her in a kennel with food, some yogurt with probiotics and some water
We think she’s gonna die she’s just laying in the corner with her head to the side what do we do

First of all, is she eating or drinking at all? Pooping? What do you mean, her head is stuck to the side? Do you have any pictures of her? What you did sounds good, keep it up.

She’s dying!! She had alittle food but won’t drink water I’ll post a pic in a min
What do you mean she's dying? You need to get some fluids into her asap, get some Nutri-Drench or Sav-A-Chick and put it in water and give it to her. You need to syringe some water into her mouth. You want to put the syringe in the right side of her mouth.

What do you mean she's dying? You need to get some fluids into her asap, get some Nutri-Drench or Sav-A-Chick and put it in water and give it to her. You need to syringe some water into her mouth. You want to put the syringe in the right side of her mouth.
B9F60280-DCF6-4AA1-81D2-860B9D73C716.jpeg

Shes doing a tad better using the bathroom and drinking and eating we decided to put her out with her flock because she was flying out of her box

And she got lots of nutri-drench

And she got lots of nutri-drench
You're doing a wonderful job taking care of your sweet bird and you probably already know this but just in case, make sure you're giving her any liquids ~slowly~ so she doesn't aspirate. Make sure she has time to swallow each drop before the next. I'm cheering for both of you 💜

Back
Top Bottom