My chickens on ABC's Nightline tonight!!

Quote:
I don't feel embarrassed to admit to you guys that I'm on a chicken meetup group in NYC. The producer found the group and asked if anyone would be interested in answering questions about urban chicken keeping. I didn't know it was for tv at that point. We spoke on the phone and he asked if I would be on tv, and the rest you know.
cool.png

I hope it helps people realize chickens aren't smelly, dirty birds. I couldn't believe one woman's comment that her daughter's friends parents won't let their kids come over to her house because she keeps chickens. That is so weird and ignorant. I have parents lining up to bring their city kids here to pet the chickens.

Quote:
I don't feel embarrassed to admit to you guys that I'm on a chicken meetup group in NYC. The producer found the group and asked if anyone would be interested in answering questions about urban chicken keeping. I didn't know it was for tv at that point. We spoke on the phone and he asked if I would be on tv, and the rest you know.
cool.png

I hope it helps people realize chickens aren't smelly, dirty birds. I couldn't believe one woman's comment that her daughter's friends parents won't let their kids come over to her house because she keeps chickens. That is so weird and ignorant. I have parents lining up to bring their city kids here to pet the chickens.

I had a built in pool at my other home and had a neighbor that would not allow her children to swim (in 90+ heat) because my chickens were free ranging in the backyard. Oh well....

Back
Top Bottom