\h Here are pics of my coop. I did not have any specific plans, but I had looked at many many pics posted on this great website. I got most of the lumber for free but still spent about 160$ in lumber. The pieces touching the ground I uses pressure treated 2x4's and those are pricey! 90% of the planks uses for the wall were free but ran out for the back, so I had to purchase some 1x6x8. It's been a really fun project and taking longer than I thought. The roof which you can't see well here is tin, and clear lexan for lighting. There is a front chicken door and 2 doors on either side, a front window and a back window, I have yet to do the insert for the plexiglass windows. I have ventilation on the eves of the roof, these are not yet meshed with hardware cloth but will be. Although I doubt anything could get in there, but I am not taking any chances. Currently, have a low roost as my chicks are 7 weeks old. I used a branch from a fallen down tree. And I have yet to make the nesting boxes. Things that are left to be done, put up the decorative curtains in the windows and on nesting boxes, window inserts, nesting boxes, adding the wheels to make the coop moveable and adding the run to the chicken coop, the ramp for the chicks and the coop's sign. It's been a fun project, my first time framing something. I've learned a lot doing it Thank you all for sharing your ideas and experiences on this forum, it gave me a lot of ideas. I think I have spent around 400$, on lumber t wheels, screws, and nails, hinges door latches and plexigass. It's been a fun project.