1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

my crazy little confused duck

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovesduckies, Jan 14, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    [​IMG]

meet quackers. this is the weirdest duck. she walks like a chicken, she honks like a goose, she is pigeon toed, shakes her tail like a dog when i come into the room, now stands like a flamingo?? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

such a cute little girl. oh she also has a shoe obbession. both my ducks do. they are chewing on my shoes as i am typing to anyone who reads this [​IMG]

i love my duckies they know how to cheer mommy up!!! [​IMG]

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Awwww, I love scovies for those characteristics!

3. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    She is so cute. She has a sweetie pie face similar to my litte Pekin - Crumpet. - But a muscovy version.

Has shy been flying round the room much lately??

4. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    lol yessss mussies have the curest personalities!! lol

actually ducky she did last night [​IMG] duckie was biting her neck "foreplay" as we call it [​IMG] and i think she was getting mad at him and flew away [​IMG] duckie can't fly cuz he's so big [​IMG] so it was like hahah i can fly and you can't dummy [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i love my little dorkies duckie was giving me kisses on my cheek earlier. he's such a mommas boy it's soo cute. i love when i am getting him food and i bend over and he nipps my bum. such a silly boy [​IMG]

quackers may look sweet, but she chased my mom out of my room earlier [​IMG] that is HER territory. [​IMG]

i loves my duckies [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by