My dad's car has been found. *PIC IN POST 1*

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
First off, I want to thank everyone for your prayers. My family and I really appreciated them.

My brother woke me up this morning and told me they found my dad's car at about 2 o'clock this morning. It was out in the country, burnt to the ground. So, the car has been found, but its gone. I only hope that my grandfather's watch was burnt with it, because I would hate for those scumbags to have it. Again, thank you for your prayers. If you could keep them coming, I would appreciate it because we cant really afford to buy a new car, especially with my mom possibly losing her job. Thanks everyone.

Well, this pic was taken on my dad's phone, so its not the best, but that's it. It was black 2 days ago.

1215656124.jpg

Last edited:
Prayers coming to you and your family from across the pond - so sorry to hear about your dad's car - am sure something good will happen soon, when one door closes another door opens.

I am sorry the car was destroyed. I will pray that everything works out ok for your Family. Sorry about Grandpa's watch too is there a possibility it could still be in the car safe? Just a thought. God Bless

I must have missed this...I'm sorry this has happened to you. Maybe you can still find your Grandpa's watch, maybe look around the grounds where the car was found. I understand your sentiment about it burning up with the car tho. those creeps......

Hope it works out for you.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom