My DD's cat had her first litter!

Very cute, now get her spayed!
smile.png

Well, here are the cute little babies, just a short 6 weeks later..... 2 are already given away, the white ones..... I may keep one of the callies, but still looking for a good home for the other one.....
big_smile.png

This one we call Tiger (she's the one still looking for a home)
sort017.jpg

Patches
sort019.jpg

Zoe
sort023.jpg

Wayla (Named by a 3 yr old
big_smile.png
)
sort024.jpg

they are so precious. please get her fixed. cats can go into heat 24 hours after giving birth, and if she gets out she will be getting pregnant again. If you like having kittens, contact your local cat rescue about fostering pregnant cats. I have done this twice and it is such a pleasure, it is sad to give them back but when you think of the great homes they will get, it is all worth it. My last litter I fostered in November-December. I got an email saying that they were going to be euthanized, so I took them in. It was a mom and 5 kittens, about a week old. I kept one, she got sick about a week after I had her with pneumonia, and on the way to the vets I was holding her and I felt her little heart stop, so I rubbed her back and she kicked with her back foot and took a deep breath in, it was sooo scary. Sadly, the mother cat died during her spay surgery, her internal organs looked abnormal, so it must have been a birth defect. All the kittens were adopted within a week.
Please get her spayed. Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom