my dog

work with her. work with the dogs of other friends and family. volunteer at your local shelter, teaching leash walking and basic manners to help the dogs get adopted. that will help you start getting the background and experience you need if you want to try to work with animals in entertainment in the future

ok i will try that but i would like to know if i can get her to open up more then she has in the past get her over her fear in the pools and pound and beaches will she do good and most important will she be ok with it or evan like it

slowly taking her to those places for short periods that are nothing but happy experiences may help. but this is a case where you need to have an expert observe her behavior and pinpoint exactly what her threshold is and exactly what she is reacting to. Also, is it fear based? just lack of exposure? There are many possibilities and each requires a slightly different approach. Using the wrong approach or moving too quickly will backfire and possibly make her issues worse.

ok btw i think she is afraid of water because my friend has her brother and they went to my house i have a pool and my friends dad tossed her brother 5 feet in the air then belly flopped and he is afraid too so my sister did the same but forget to pick her up out of the pool even though snowe is 100% my dog and she still won't help me break the fear

thanks for all your help guys!
wee.gif

i have realized that she is not good at the big time movie or tv stuff she would be better as a cover dog for dog food and tick meds etc. thanks for all your help guys!

keep an eye out for promotional contests with your favorite products. they often have photo contests for new models

Back
Top Bottom