My duck can't walk!

Great news everyone! My sweet girl is definitely on the mend! Today she is walking and quacking. She is still resting too, which is good, eating well, and foraging. Her drake is keeping a close eye on her, (wasn't too happy when I went to check on them and refill supplies!) I think she just got a sore leg from traversing the ice and snow for the last couple of days. I'm going to keep her in her nice, cozy pen for another couple days, let the last of the snow melt, and then let her back out on Monday. Thanks everyone for your helpful responses; I'm so glad to be a part of your community!

Glad to hear she is doing better.

Great news everyone! My sweet girl is definitely on the mend! Today she is walking and quacking. She is still resting too, which is good, eating well, and foraging. Her drake is keeping a close eye on her, (wasn't too happy when I went to check on them and refill supplies!) I think she just got a sore leg from traversing the ice and snow for the last couple of days. I'm going to keep her in her nice, cozy pen for another couple days, let the last of the snow melt, and then let her back out on Monday. Thanks everyone for your helpful responses; I'm so glad to be a part of your community!
So glad to hear she’s better! It’s amazing how attached we are to our feathered friends, and how we lose so much sleep worrying about them.

Back
Top Bottom