My duck has a round, ball like black mass on its cheek. Its about the size of a small blueberry, does anyone know what this is?

Actually after checking again, it is her ear hole and the whole thing is blocked and enlarged. Would it hurt her to try and pull whatever it is out? Or would you suggest having a vet do that?

Actually after checking again, it is her ear hole and the whole thing is blocked and enlarged. Would it hurt her to try and pull whatever it is out? Or would you suggest having a vet do that?
my worry would be accidently pushing it back in further, or making it worse by being forceful. I would wait for casportpony and any others to chime in with their thoughts, and we can figure out the best way to go about this.

This needs a vet to handle -- or leave it alone and wait and see.

There are too many dangers for starting grabbing and pulling a ducks ear and any extrusions.

Back
Top Bottom