My duck ran away, will she go back by herself?

May 6, 2024
Hello, i actually have a duck (a female duck) i actually leave her by herself because i need to do something, then after, i checked her then she's gone. Somenone says that she see my duck alone outside. Will she go back by herself? I'm guessing someone took her. I love my duck so much, I'm willing to do what i can all do for her she's my baby.

What breed is your duck? Is your yard fenced in? How far away was she seen? Do you have any other ducks? She may try and find her way back home, but it's very possible that a predator will get her if she's by herself.

It is hard to understand what you are asking. Where was your duck? Where did someone see your duck?
Our neighbor see her in front of our house alone, it was actually around 9 in the midnight when i actually found out that she's actually missing, around 5-10 mins before she's missing.
It is hard to understand what you are asking. Where was your duck? Where did someone see your duck?

Last edited:
What breed is your duck? Is your yard fenced in? How far away was she seen? Do you have any other ducks? She may try and find her way back home, but it's very possible that a predator will get her if she's by herself.
She's like a mallard/muscovy (I'm not that sure because she was a gift), we don't actually have yard we only have road. I don't have any duck, she's my one and only baby.

did you find her?

how old is she and how long did you have the duck? long enough she knows where home is? where does she sleep everyday? did she go there?
if not, maybe she looked for a safe place to sleep? but i am also concerned by predator or car.

does she have water? maybe she is at a pond or lake nearby?

if she is muscovi (red skin around eyes like a mask) maybe she sits in a tree to be safe, look up too when you search.

did you find her?

how old is she and how long did you have the duck? long enough she knows where home is? where does she sleep everyday? did she go there?
if not, maybe she looked for a safe place to sleep? but i am also concerned by predator or car.

does she have water? maybe she is at a pond or lake nearby?

if she is muscovi (red skin around eyes like a mask) maybe she sits in a tree to be safe, look up too when you search.
Hello! I didn't find her yet, she's currently missing 42 hrs right now, she's 1 and half year's old and i had her for 6 months. She sleeps outside of our house, she has a cage and yes she has water inside of her cage. Her cage is currently now outside of our house and she's not in there. We don't have any lake or pond nearby. And yes she's a muscovy (she has red skin around her eyes like a mask) we can't find her, we looked up on trees but we still can't find her.

Back
Top Bottom