My duckling

ron21

Hatching
Nov 24, 2020
I have just noticed that my duckling has a weird slope underneath her tummy, is this normal?! I hear clicking and grunting sounds when I put my ear next to her
Please help!

Attachments

• SAM_0109.JPG
    SAM_0109.JPG
    294.1 KB · Views: 10
That is fairly normal body curvature in ducks. Are you providing a head deep water dish so the duckling can clean it's nares out with?

That is fairly normal body curvature in ducks. Are you providing a head deep water dish so the duckling can clean it's nares out with?
Yes she has a bowl of water in her brooder, she seems to be heavily breathing at times with a strange clicking sound coming from her stomach

Yes she has a bowl of water in her brooder, she seems to be heavily breathing at times with a strange clicking sound coming from her stomach

Could you take a video of her breathing, upload it to a video platform, and post the link here? Could you also post a picture of her poop?

What is the temperature in her pen area?

The link is not working for me. Could you try it on Youtube, or repost it again?

That temp is a little high for her age. I would aim for 26C, and allow her to move away from the heat.

Back
Top Bottom