My ducks hate being outside!

you ain't lying, I'm cleaning up after them more than I've ever had to for any of my kids!
Same here! Even newborn babies (human) seems like a cake walk these days! Having two seven week old ducklings still in the house because their pen is in the final stages of completion... And almost two week old goslings in their brooder... It's crazy around here! :) Oh yeah, and my 6 year old son too. Can't forget about the actual child!

Last edited:
Same here! Even newborn babies (human) seems like a cake walk these days! Having two seven week old ducklings still in the house because their pen is in the final stages of completion... And almost two week old goslings in their brooder... It's crazy around here! :) Oh yeah, and my 6 year old son too. Can't forget about the actual child!
Haha yeah all my girls, and even my husband, have horrible habits of making a mess or putting things down somewhere and just leaving them there for.me to clean at the end of the day
1f614.png
not to mention a very active 1 year old who is in her exploration stage and loves to take everything she can find out and scatters things everywhere! And still the 2 ducks are messiest of all haha you definitely have it worse though all your foul friends are older ad probably poop larger haha

Haha yeah all my girls, and even my husband, have horrible habits of making a mess or putting things down somewhere and just leaving them there for.me to clean at the end of the day
1f614.png
not to mention a very active 1 year old who is in her exploration stage and loves to take everything she can find out and scatters things everywhere! And still the 2 ducks are messiest of all haha you definitely have it worse though all your foul friends are older ad probably poop larger haha
Oddly enough I've gotten used to cleaning all their poop and water mess every morning. I have to admit though, I will be pretty thankful when their enclosure is done!

Thank you! Maybe you will get at least part of the day to enjoy hopefully! We haven't had a nice day like this for awhile so we are soaking up every minute of it!

It's really nice here (in St. Louis). Went out to lunch & didn't want to come back. I'll be home at a decent hour and that's when the duck-babies are used to having swim time. I've never been so anxious to get home after work as I've been since becoming a duck-Mom.

Back
Top Bottom