My ducks have been on they’re eggs for about two weeks now

Alexis tomasetti

Chirping
Jul 17, 2019
I candles it and could see veins and a baby duck was moving inside. So my question is how long after u see veins and a baby duck will they start hatching. Also I have 3 ducks sitting on them so how many ducks does one duck usually hatch ? I only could find one with a baby

I candles it and could see veins and a baby duck was moving inside. So my question is how long after u see veins and a baby duck will they start hatching. Also I have 3 ducks sitting on them so how many ducks does one duck usually hatch ? I only could find one with a baby

Duck eggs take 28 days to hatch (muscovy ducks 35 days). So they still have a couple of weeks to go.
Great that you've candled them! Did you only find one egg with life in it? What did the other eggs look like? If they're dead and rotten they can explode and make a mess out of the nest so you should remove those. If the eggs are alive but in different stages of development there will be an issue when hatching come. But with 3 mothers it can work out (one leaves with the early babies while the others sit on the rest)

Back
Top Bottom