My ducks in the snow

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
It looks like they are waiting for Twinkie to make some sort of proclamation or announcement concerning the white stuff lol!
5415_1229090957a.jpg

The other three ducks are on the porch watching them, they had a look on their faces that said they were not going out in that stuff for anything! Their pools were slush, and one of the Mallard crosses was in there just having a great time and all the others stood around the pool like they were taking bets on whether or not the stupid one would freeze to death in there!

Quote:
LOL, I like the way you make it easy for us to visualize. It's funny, I was seeing wild ducks having a blast today in one of the few ponds that were not frozen yet, and wondered how they could think that was enjoyable. Yes, I probably had the same look on my face as the ducks watching "the stupid one".

I like the picture. They definately look like they are waiting for further instructions.

The Mallard behind Twinkie is usually pretty bossy, but he lets Twinkie be the boss if it looks he'll come out of it looking bad. Twinkie just as that Runner Duck "let's go for it!" look!

Lol, he's thinking " Yeah, Twinkie, you go running in that cold white stuff. And if it turns out being some sort of monster that swallows you whole, I'll be the new boss!!"

LOL Mine had their first snow experience today as well....they were truly confused by the stuff and wondering where they could get away from it...they tried hiding under tiny branches and such like it was going to kill them if it touched them. They are a hoot. When it melted away later in the day they were running around like happy duckies.

Back
Top Bottom