My Easy Indie Adventure

Eggs have been internally pipped for 24 hours. I put a safety hole into the eggs as no external pips have happened yet. One egg even hadn’t had any noticeable movement since last night. Egg number two even was peeping at me.

Three made it to actually hatch egg 4 died in shell. But as I am going to bed three little dark ducklings are squirming out of shells and should be there in the morning!

Congrats on your hatch!! I’m sorry for your loss of the one little guy. :( Do you know why he didn’t make it? Was he malpositioned?

Where’s our pics?! Haha

Mine are only a few days behind yours. This is making me so nervous!

They are currently in cups right now as they had what I call yolk bumps on their belly this morning. But I have pictures of them in their cups.

9A608C30-DF88-410C-BFE9-4E1E443E6E5B.jpeg
3B09E526-06CA-4A45-BC0E-BE59C3A9EEA0.jpeg EBD7E875-800D-490D-8D10-826FB9BB6739.jpeg
I didn’t want them dragging their belly around. So I figured this was the safest way when I cannot watch them while at work.

Egg 4 look like he pipped into his yolk and passed. Was sad. But these three were peeping a bunch this morning.

Sweet Babies Congrats!!
Here is baby 3 all out of its shell.

AA2C9912-219E-4640-951F-223636F076CE.jpeg

Baby two has a membrane cement holding it’s one wing to its body. It has me a little worried.

Baby six is still in the cup but is getting not having membrane problems. I am keeping in the cup a few more hours then I will let it sit on it’s side to finish kicking out.

Back
Top Bottom