My egg is moving but it still hasn’t piped.

I did, and I did not see an internal pip. What should I do? Should I do anything?
Do nothing.
If the bird has not internally pipped, it is not ready to hatch.

I'm guessing you do not have a calibrated thermometer in your incubator.
If your temperature was slightly low then your eggs may be late.

Do nothing.
If the bird has not internally pipped, it is not ready to hatch.

I'm guessing you do not have a calibrated thermometer in your incubator.
If your temperature was slightly low then your eggs may be late.
I am using a Kebonnixs incubator. Should I up the temperature?

I am using a Kebonnixs incubator. Should I up the temperature?
No way.
I would not to mess with the temperature at this point especially if you do not have a calibrated thermometer in there. You do not want to accidentally kill them by raising it too much.

The number one rule when using an incubator is to not trust the reading. The incubator itself is putting out when it comes to the temperature or the humidity.

Always purchase at least one separate thermometer and humidity gauge that you can calibrate so you know for sure what the temperature and humidity is.

No way.
I would not to mess with the temperature at this point especially if you do not have a calibrated thermometer in there. You do not want to accidentally kill them by raising it too much.

The number one rule when using an incubator is to not trust the reading. The incubator itself is putting out when it comes to the temperature or the humidity.

Always purchase at least one separate thermometer and humidity gauge that you can calibrate so you know for sure what the temperature and humidity is.
Good to know. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom