My Entire Chicken Flock

Personally, I haven't done it, but you can write an article and describe your flock with pictures, then go to your profile, edit the signature so it has the "My Coop" link.

@the_peanut_coop, could you correct me if I'm wrong? I believe you have a "My Coop" article set up?
I think sigs only show up on pc as nothing shows up for me

Personally, I haven't done it, but you can write an article and describe your flock with pictures, then go to your profile, edit the signature so it has the "My Coop" link.

@the_peanut_coop, could you correct me if I'm wrong? I believe you have a "My Coop" article set up?
Yes.... So you don't mess with the signature, I believe there's a part in 'account settings' that you put the link to your coop. Let me check!

Okay, So click account details here....
1635296721610.png
And then enter the link for the my coop article here.
1635296784467.png

I ended up processing 9 younger birds, the mottled single comb, the chocolate pullet,the black cockerel,all of the broodys chick,and one single comb silver laced chick. The rest I will be using for breeding next spring. Which is the black pullet who im gonna use to improve my lavenders my two olive eggers (a pair) I want to breed the pullet to my ameraucana then to the olive egger rooster to see egg colors and the rooster to my maran hen since I cant find anyone that has an egg from each breeding. My lavender splits I will be breeding more in the spring as I only hatched one lavender chick and 6 blacks. My black laced pullet I want to breed to my chocolate cockerel to get a chocolate laced bird. I want to hatch from my split chocolate cockerel to see if I can get a cho with less leakage as the brother had bad leakage. And holding onto him incase something happens to the chocolate cockerel need that extra. So right now I have 25 chickens and 7 chicks.
So heres some pics
My chocolate and split cockerels
20211201_120747.jpg
20211201_120712.jpg

The black laced hen
20211129_081333.jpg

And my only lavender
20211202_083131.jpg

Back
Top Bottom