My fiances EX

answer the door naked and be real cheery, whoops, i dropped the hand towel, bend over...see how long she stays after that.

me,
g

Oh my Maplesky!!
lau.gif

I've had problems with stupid girls after me and the DH got together (11 years ago) But thats just what it was GIRLS. I was 16 and he was 18, so I had all these dumb girls calling him and crap. Thank goodness I was a scrapper back then cause once they tried once they never bothered him again haha. I hate people
barnie.gif
rant.gif
lol ahhh anyway one
smack.gif
deb, thats all you need to do!!

I realize that common sense says that the people here who are encouraging you to hit the woman are joking, but if we can't talk about more mature matters because of the kids on the site, then I feel like someone ought to remind kids of the following:

When adults hit each other, they go to jail for assault. When adults hit each other with objects like baseball bats and golf clubs, they go to jail for assault with a deadly weapon. When adults threaten to kill each other *before* (or during) the assault with a deadly weapon, then they get the additional charge of 'intent to kill' added to it. When adults threaten each other verbally, they sometimes go to jail for making terroristic threats.

Edited to add: The same rules apply to you kids, only you go to juvie. And I've seen with my own eyes kids (brothers) 8 and 9 in orange jumpsuits in handcuffs waiting to go before the judge for assaulting their own sister.

Remember kids, violence is bad, m'kay?

As you were,
Sarah

Last edited:
If she is brazen enough to keep coming back to your house after she has been told numerous times not to come back... She's nuts!

End it and tell her if she comes to the house anymore you will file a restraining order.. And trespassing charges.

Ever seen fatal attraction? Man that movie scared me..

Shoot I had to move 2000 miles away from my EX husband to end his madness..
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom