My first call duck pair

That coop is very nice, when folks keep Calls do they ever let them be on the ground? I really like the way you put their tub down in the floor really nice job.
thumbsup.gif

LOL, you know mine do ML!~
lol.png

Yep I do GQ but seems everyone else keeps them off the ground and was just wondering if this is the norm.

Seems to be, predators play a role.. they are super small when bred right, mine cough still don't have small wire on the dog run so they can stick their entire neck through... as wee ones it's even worse.

Also most are show birds, they want them clean, off the ground is a way to achieve that... mind you the breeder i got the last two from her's were loose on the ground.

Seems to be, predators play a role.. they are super small when bred right, mine cough still don't have small wire on the dog run so they can stick their entire neck through... as wee ones it's even worse.

Also most are show birds, they want them clean, off the ground is a way to achieve that... mind you the breeder i got the last two from her's were loose on the ground.
Just doesn't see right if a duck doesn't get to drill mud holes in the ground.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom