my first egg so exciting!

naakte

Songster
8 Years
Apr 10, 2011
Branson, missouri
I have been buying serama eggs from a dear lady named Lisa from Aiken SC. (she packages them very very well) I just got a shipment yesterday and set them out for the 24 hrs. Got them into the bator earlier...............this morning I bought 4 grown seramas from another nice lady named Ruth who is also on BYC. I put the 4 seramas in a huge cage on my kitchen counter while I put the finishing touches on their new coop. I took a lil break and went to get Murray my smallest roo. lo and behold there was an egg in the cage. It had a lil poop on it though. I called Lisa and she told me how to clean it off. I cleaned it off and the first egg to ever be laid on my property now sits beside Lisa's eggs in my bator!!!!! i wish i knew which hen laid this monumental, beautiful egg, but i dont. I am so excited!!! This has been a hard week for me with my premature pups born on the 18 th that require so much of my time, my hubby was told at work that because of no business his hours would go from 40 to 18 for next week. ya know what... right now i dont even care....... I got my very first egg ever not even 1/2 hour ago. I hope it hatches!!! here is a picture of this special egg.......

86079_myfirstegg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom