My first hatch starts next tuesday.

lilchickenhawk

Hatching
7 Years
May 23, 2012
Southern Maryland
Is anyone else hatching soon? i started with 2 dozen americana eggs and 6 keets. 3 of the keets have gone by the wayside and 2 of the othe eggs were non starters. I also bought a new Brinsea 20 and set another 2 dozen last thursday, so i will have my hands full if they hatch. i feel confident about the ones in the brinsea but the others ??? I still see movement in them but the air cell is still kind of small i think. All the ones in the Brinsea have veins in them and look good so far at 6 days.

Is anyone else hatching soon? i started with 2 dozen americana eggs and 6 keets. 3 of the keets have gone by the wayside and 2 of the othe eggs were non starters. I also bought a new Brinsea 20 and set another 2 dozen last thursday, so i will have my hands full if they hatch. i feel confident about the ones in the brinsea but the others ??? I still see movement in them but the air cell is still kind of small i think. All the ones in the Brinsea have veins in them and look good so far at 6 days.

look for my thread..we set eggs on the 15th..some set them later...but hatching should start tuesday...please join us!

Back
Top Bottom