My first kids!

Now you've got me wanting goats, TOO!
roll.png

THEY ARE ADORABLLLLLLEEEE. Oh, I couldn't take it.
love.gif

I love the markings on the one with the little rings around their feet.

Nice parents - dad is very regal looking!

Quote:
Normally goats have between 1-4 kids. The average being 2, I believe, but ive seen does that have had 5
th.gif

Sorry aoxa,
I don't know how I missed that last line. Like The Wolf Queen said they can have up to 5 but the average is 2-3. I think Dwarf's and Pygmy's normally have more kids each birth than standard breeds.

Quote:
Also, forgot to mention, you should never have just one goat. They evolved as herd animals and need to be with other goats. It doesn't have to be with other goats but can be another type of herd animal. Sheep have different mineral requirements so it's not recommended to keep goats with sheep.

Last edited:
Quote:
Also, forgot to mention, you should never have just one goat. They evolved as herd animals and need to be with other goats. It doesn't have to be with other goats but can be another type of herd animal. Sheep have different mineral requirements so it's not recommended to keep goats with sheep.

I'm going to quote you on this when I bring it up at the family meeting
lol.png

I would never have just one of any animal.
hide.gif

Quote:
Two boys and one girl. The girl is spoken for and maybe one of the boys too.
They are so funny! Is there a way to post videos on here? I would love to show them running and jumping around, they are so funny!

Back
Top Bottom