My First Lamb was born!!! (PICS)

Congratulations!
clap.gif

When we raised sheep (babado crosses) the insisted that the sheeps names all begin with S, the goats names where all G's, the pigs were all vehicles....chevrolet, buick, etc, the chickens all started with C and the rabbits were all fairytale names...bambi, thumper, cinderella, etc. We always thought is was cute.

Your little one looks like a Sable to me, she is very cute and looks healthy and happy! Good Luck!!

that is a good idea for naming gofasterstripe! I will probably do that except we havent named the momma yet because we just got her about 2 weeks ago. I was thinking of calling her silky because the mama's face has a very light brown tint that makes her face look really shiny and well, silky!

UPDATE:

The lamb is doing great! I have her in stall with her mom and have heat lamp on her. I have been thinking for more names and i thought about naming the momma and the baby something together off of a tv show. Well i thought about the flintstones and i think we are going to name the momma sheep Wilma and the baby Pebbles. Then if another momma sheep has a boy baby i can name her betty and the male lamb bam bam. But lets hope i get all girls this year!!! I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO SELL ANY OF MY LAMBS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom