My flock is integrated:)!

loot4louie

Songster
Mar 10, 2010
Ringoes NJ
This is my flock. I hatched all but Stella. I successfully integrated them with almost no squables this week!! Yeah!
I have four 12 week old birds. Poppy a BSL pullet-local egg, Sweet Pea (Pea) a Blue Ameraucana pullet-Gabbard egg, Gladiolus(Gladdis) a BO pullet-Gabbard egg, and Blue Belle(Belle) a Blue Orp pullet-Gabbard egg. I have four 7 week old birds. Morning Glory(Glory) a crippled but happy EE pullet-local egg, Goldenrod(Rod) a EE cockeral-local egg, Meadow Rou(Rou) a Splash orp cockeral- allaboutdemchicks/Chapel Farm egg, Coral Bell(Cora) a black orp- same as Rou. I also have one 5 week old BR pullet- Stella de Ora(Stella)- came from a farm store as a day old, who is by fars the pippiest of them all! I hope to successfully show off some pictures! I havent had chickens in 20+ years and I am really enjoying them! My coop
50837_coop1.jpg

Rou
50837_rou_7_wks.jpg
Belle
50837_belle_3mnths.jpg
Pea
50837_pea_3_months.jpg
Stella
50837_stella_5_weeks.jpg
Rod
50837_rod.jpg
Gladdis
50837_gladdis_headshot.jpg
Stella and Glory
50837_stella_glory.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks ChickenGuy!! I thought I would add that Rod needs a home in NJ- too many boys, and that I know it looks small, but we are getting fenced this month and then they can free range as well!!

Sarah, they all look wonderful, healthy and happy. Welcome back to the world of chicken ownership! (As in THEY own US!!
lol.png
) And don't knock down the size of their enclosure. Remember, it's quality that counts, not the size. That will come in time. Be sure to post pics when they have the run of your entire house and yard!!!
lol.png

I too question Gladdis. However, she is really girly compared to my younger orp roo. I have also closely compared her to an orp roo that hatched with her(a friend owns). She has always had very pink skin and a little more comb/wattle... but she has girly legs and stance. Egg or crow will be the true test on her!!

Back
Top Bottom