My flock of 8? Hens? šŸ™ƒ

I just took update photos of my chickens today, some are 5 weeks and some are 7 weeks old.

I want to share the pictures with you all, because I love my flock!
Any roosters you see?

1 - gold Wyandotte
2 - silver Wyandotte
3 - black australorp
4 - blue Andalusian
5 - black Jersey giant
6 - brown leghorn
7 - black star
8 - gold Wyandotte
following. my all black wyandotte looks like yuor 1 and 8.. but i think mine is 7 weeks and has bigger waddles then yours.. she was the darkest in the bunch too..

following. my all black wyandotte looks like yuor 1 and 8.. but i think mine is 7 weeks and has bigger waddles then yours.. she was the darkest in the bunch too..
You should start your own thread with pictures if you want :) Wyandottes do redden up more quickly it seems than many breeds with cockerels becoming obvious quickly. I've been trying to better my skills with the breed and upon scrolling through many threads and seeing outcomes it seems that if the chick is screaming cockerel, it is. If it's suspicious looking or you're on the fence, it's probably a pullet :) This is how I see them at least!

Now at 6 weeks their waddles are just starting to show. #8 Goldie is her name, is the first one to always peck me feet, hands when Iā€™m near them. #1 Rolo, is just chill. Where did you get yours from?

Back
Top Bottom