My foal

Keep us posted of your show plans, maybe some of us NC BYC members can attend. I know I would love to.
I miss the horse shows since my girls grew up...............sigh....................

Man he is one nice lookin horse. I think he will do pretty well from what I can see. I used to have an APHA bay tobiano stud colt. Love the color.

Thanks. He better like the water hose.
lol.png

I am so thrilled with him. His dam is an apendix quarter horse and of couse his sire is a paint. His dam has Dash For Cash and Go Man Go on her papers. Sire is mostly foundation bred. He missed my birthday by an hour and 15 minutes. He was born at 1:15am.. I will be keeping him. I want to get some more pics this week.

The water hose is why I went to my other fav color, Dun. Dont have to use the hose as much.
lol.png
Don't you just hate it when they roll right after a bath. Ugh I swear I gave Mirage a bath 3 times in one day. He would go and roll or remove his sheet then roll as soon as my back was turned!!!
roll.png

I know what you mean. It's hours of work to show. Scrub scrub scrub and then roll. I think they laugh at us. I've got bays that won't roll. Is it a color thing?

Back
Top Bottom