my gaurd dog rooster........Pecker

Sillystunt

Master of the Silly
11 Years
Jul 11, 2008
Winter Haven, FL
So my hubby went out to the bantam coop this morning. He saw a dead black bird so he started to panic and counted chickens. All of them were there so he goes over to the dead bird. Well, we think pecker defended his ladies........... it was a black bird that must have gotten into the coop and met it's maker! Pecker just gave my hubby a look, danced and crowed.........good rooster!

bow.gif
YAY for guard roosters!

so random!!!!!!!!!! This coop is enclosed cause they are bantams. We are miffed on how it got in???? And might i ad, pecker is a special needs rooster. He only has one eye.......

He is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Quote:
I'm just going to keep my mouth shut on that one...

Maybe it found a gap in the top or even opened the door. Crows are smarter than people think. Crows are smarter than most people I know lol.

Quote:

Maybe it found a gap in the top or even opened the door. Crows are smarter than people think. Crows are smarter than most people I know lol.

lau.gif
...... my hubby said we should get a handicap parking sign for his perch.............
gig.gif

And you have a dirty mind.............hahahahah or do I? LMAO

Last edited:
Quote:

lau.gif
...... my hubby said we should get a handicap parking sign for his perch.............
gig.gif

You both do!
lau.gif
JK
smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

You both do!
lau.gif
JK
smile.png

after i re-read that line...................i was like
ep.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom