My girl not doing well help me

Debshappyflock71

Chirping
Oct 2, 2021
I need help my one year old light brahma her comb face and feet are very pale has been for about a month hasn't laid any eggs in over a month. She used to weigh around 5 pounds now she barely weighs a pound. I feed her Purina layer crumbles and meal worms for snack veggies and acv with water poultry cel .I thought maybe cocidia so I did the corid but no dirty button abnormal bowels treated for worms no worms don't see mites and examined don't feel no egg bound egg I don't know what to do

20220928_155043.jpg

Have you checked her crop and all over for injuries? Cut out the poultry cell and acv, Poultry cell cancels out the Corid and shouldn't be given at the same time or soon after the Corid and acv does nothing.

Have you checked her crop and all over for injuries? Cut out the poultry cell and acv, Poultry cell cancels out the Corid and shouldn't be given at the same time or soon after the Corid and acv does nothing.
Those are the things I've tried at different times not together I did check the crop it's empty no ingeries rite now she only has acv in her water once a week

Back
Top Bottom