My goat finally had her babies Pics on post 5

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
she had...................................................................triplet girls......................................
I am so excited .I was there for all three babies. I will definately get pics tomorrow... I names them mocha, cocoa, ans latte.... they are so tiny

Last edited:
Were you expecting 3? I can only imagine how adorable they are, cant wait to see pictures
pop.gif

we expected 2 because she was big. I didn't imagine 3 and after the 3 one I was afraid of 4 because she is still really big. we are worried about latte because we never see her nurse . they were born around 2:30 this after noon. I milked moma and bottle fed latte. they are precious. Cocoa wa the first born and for 30 minutes she thought I was momma and kept trying to find somewhere to nurse off of me and was climbing on me. mocha is the biggest and fatest one... I was so glad that I got to be there when they were born . I got to help her dry them off . I have been waiting for 3 weeks for theese babies. like the saying goes a watched pot never boils

Last edited:
Thanks. I love them already...Mom I am not sure. bought her at an auction. dad is a gray agouti pygmy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom