My grandson who was shot in Dec

GREAT !!!!!
smile.png

Equine chick, I realize that what you say is very true; I didn't mean to imply that the medical professionals were being insensitive or not compassionate. I must say we have been very moved by the concern of the staffs of the hospitals involved. One nurse who went on medical leave the day Weston was taken off life support thought he had passed away. When she returned to work weeks later and learned he had been transferred to a rehab facility instead, she called us and then traveled over 200 miles just to visit him for a few minutes; she will never know what this unusual act of kindness did for us!

Quote:
I know you didn't. I did not take it as that. That nurse by the way is a credit to her profession. I just wanted to point out eventhough medically the outcome may not look good, we (Doc and nurses )are always pulling for our patients. We love to be proved wrong, I believe in the end there is a higher power that intervenes. Many things I have witnessed I don't understand. I have seen many patients that should have not made it and they rebounded for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom