My GSD puppy, Khan, one week later.

OMG I hope he has a big bark, the alternative is unbearable.
gig.gif

I can see the difference in just the Kahn's coat in just the week or so. He is coat is so glossy now.

He's looking really good debi!

I knew you'd have him fattened up soon. LOL So does he have a spot at the table?

I was going to ask if I was right when I say the other pic. Looked at it and asked myself "is that a Komondor?" But the question already got answered. LOL When I was showing steady I just loved to watch them in the ring. Them and the Puli. I wanted one, but besides a tiny Poodle I think my long haired breed days are over. Getting to old to keep them up.

Ever since my first GSD when I was 13, one thing I always noticed was they become very protective at a very early age. My first was Isha. I got her at 4 months and see got extra protective about the time the bells sounded at Saint Elizabeth Church, in Oakland. I swear she must have listened for them.

We've had Dusty since the first of this month. Going on 10 weeks old now. Twice the size and double the appetite. LOL

She goes out front with us and there are plenty of people around, but she's pretty mellow about it. Just around sunset, I'm giving the "quite" command and she'll come sit by me and it's all she can do to hold in a little growl. LOL Those eyes look at me like "Mom, can I get em now? OK, can I just let them know I'm here?" LOL

Quote:
lau.gif
I love that picture. What breed?

As long as you won't tell him. I can say that he is a Komondor. Puppy is a delicate Komondor, and is easily scared by big Yorkies and other Komondork.

Ooh, the big scary Yorkies.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom