My Hen House is driving down the highway right now!

Noted.
tongue.png

aw...I want to see the shoe slide!

Biddieacres
You didn't happen to live in ohio near storyland forest did you? If I remember they has a little old lady who lived in a shoe slide! It had all kinds of nursery rhyme themed things!
Where on earth did you get it from! How cool, and that is one adorable coop!
Brenda

Oh thanks! No I lived in RI where there was a small version of a storyland theme park. When they closed they auctioned off everything. My DH went and won some things very cheap.

There is a bigger storyland in NH with the same shoe also. I bet the one in Ohio is the same idea. I will try to dig up a picture of the slide. We couldn't take it with us because it is way too expensive to ship. It is huge.

Thanks! DH wishes he could build full time. He also built a barn to match. I wish we could ship it up but too costly to ship.
barnie.gif
Maybe we will hit the lotto or something and get it up here. I always dream of housing goats in it but it is for his tools. Boo

They will be happy. I was almost gitty to see it. It has been almost 2 months.

I found a picture we took of the shoe at the park in Glen, NH. Our shoe is almost the same as this one but ours has a slide out the window. It was tucked in the woods in our back acre.

P1014826.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom