My Hen is crowing and my Rooster is confused - with video

I have heard of hens crowing when there isn’t a Rooster but I have a Rooster he can crow too but doesn’t as often she does the crowing for him.

It is fine and common for me. They are able to change genders. hens will sometimes change half their gender to male causing them to be able crow. I have a hen that crows and lays me eggs.

Can you stop her from crowing it is bad enough having one cowing but two my neighbors aren’t going to be happy

Can you stop her from crowing it is bad enough having one cowing but two my neighbors aren’t going to be happy
I mean my hen only dose it when she wants something so maybe try to find the reason why she crows. Some crow to crow but most of my boys and girls only ever crow when you want me to do something.

Oh dear I hope my only hen doesn’t this because we are in the city limit. Even though they probably can’t take her away since it’s a hen I might get noise complaints :hmm
Keep her inside maybe. We have an HOA so when my birds need to come home they stay in the garage or in the house.

Back
Top Bottom