jojufarm

In the Brooder
9 Years
Feb 11, 2010
Leggett, NC
SANY0474.jpg

I do Offroad Rock Crawling, The photo's is from Crozet VA,

SANY0547.jpg

1994 Toyota p/u custom build by me and my boys.we made just about every thing from the roll cage to the beadlocks.
22re, dual transfer case, 529 lockers front & Rear, Hyd Steering, 4-Link supension F&R, 14" fox shocks. 12lbs winch. handmade wheel beadlocks.

Last edited:
Very nice! Where were these photos taken? And a little more info about your rig would be nice!

I used to wheel my 85 S10, but some of my buddies built some cool buggies somewhat like yours. I'm excited, because we're taking my S10 to a friend's place in KY next weekend so we can finally finish my solid axle swap. Started on that years ago, but ran out of time and money. My friends miss me wheelin' with them, though, so they're helping me get it done so I can wheel again! It won't be nearly as capable as your rig, but it is still a lot of fun!

When I first read the title of this thread....I thought....."She has him crawling through the garden pickin up rocks"
gig.gif
Well, go ahead and admit it.....you probably did to
gig.gif

I live the Carolina Rock areas.....when I was younger, about 20+ years ago.....we use to do the same thing. My first time out scared me to death!!! But after that there was no stopping me. Seagrove , NC girl here!! Country all the way!!

1994 Toyota p/u custom build by me and my boys.
we made just about every thing from the roll cage to the beadlocks.
22re, dual transfer case, 529 lockers front & Rear, Hyd Steering, 4-Link supension F&R, 14" fox shocks. 12lbs winch. handmade wheel beadlocks.

we travel all over NC, TN, KY & VA

NC- Uwharrie NF, Tellco when it was open:(
TN- MT City, callalente
VA- Crozet.
KY- Harlam

Didn't get to offroad much last year do to me were building our home.

Here's what it looked like when i got it. paid $300
Toyzilla001.jpg

Two years ago before i rolled it 3 time
0407_07.jpg

Roll 3 time
SANY0042.jpg

then we rebuilt

Thanks! That's more like the info I was looking for! Sounds like a beast! You and your boys do some nice work!

I actually got my start at Uwharrie NF. There was a group of S10 folks who got together down there once a year and I went while I was in college. Shortly after the first visit down there, I was heading down there once a month for the work days. I haven't been there in like 6 years now, but I love that place! I need to go visit again sometime.

Is that last picture at Uwharrie? It sure looks familiar.

thanks,

the last photo is in Crozet VA at a Comp Park.

I'll be headed to uwharrie again this april with our club.

Quote:
Ha ha ha Yes i was going
droolin.gif
your rig is awesome man. I just bought myself a 1987 Ford Bronco 302 5.0L. SHe is actually pretty sweet for her age. So i had to make an account to say hello and let you know what i thought.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom