My husband did the frame... I did the rest!

Yessychick

Chirping
Aug 24, 2019
Who says women can’t work with wood? I’m not a pro, but my chicken coop didn’t come out too shabby To be quite honest, I got upset at my husband right after he built the frame over god knows what... well I said “to heck with it, I don’t need you, I can do it myself!” Didn’t come out too bad. Now I just need a Chik fil A sign

Attachments

• 95CE597A-FA33-435E-95AD-0CEBAF36700A.jpeg
    95CE597A-FA33-435E-95AD-0CEBAF36700A.jpeg
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 20
Who says women can’t work with wood? I’m not a pro, but my chicken coop didn’t come out too shabby To be quite honest, I got upset at my husband right after he built the frame over god knows what... well I said “to heck with it, I don’t need you, I can do it myself!” Didn’t come out too bad. Now I just need a Chik fil A sign

Hardware cloth on windows your are great good for you.. I was also taught to build by my Dad as a child BF is thrilled I can build right with or without him

Did you design it yourself? That's really unique! Love it!
I saw a similar one online, but I re-designed it and made it quite different. The original one I saw was more narrower and taller. I made mine a lot wider, added shingles, windows with plexi glass that could pop open, I added insulation... my only regret is not making the run taller.

Back
Top Bottom