1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My husband has been possesed

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by horsejody, Nov 11, 2009.

1. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Or at least he has had his mind altered by....................Silkies!!!!! They must really be evil to have such power over him. I haven't even had Silkies for over a year because they were killed by neighbor dogs. One of their spirits must not have passed to the other side and has been lurking inside my husband. He just called me at work and we talked about the auction I will be attending this weekend. He said, "If you really want to get any birds at the auction, I kinda really liked those Silkie ones you used to have and wouldn't mind those. I know we don't need more chickens, but what's few more?" [​IMG] This is the man that always complains that we need more animals like we need a hole in the head. He is either really possessed by an evil Silkie spirit or he wants something. He has been hinting that he wants a big screen TV.....

2. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Sorry Jody but I don't think a lawsuit will be able to fix this one [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    The minute I saw the title of this thread, the word 'possessed" I just KNEW there was silkies involved somehow.

Didn't you heed the silkies warning label? It's right there on their heads, under all that fluff, somewhere! [​IMG]

4. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    I saw the title and thought you ment REpossesed, and was gonna offer up my wife for repossesion too. [​IMG]

5. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    Oh Goodie, can't wait to see what you bring home from the auction, we want PICTURES!!!! [​IMG]

6. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Quote:You are close enough to go to the auction and help me choose!!!

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Sounds like a good thing to me!!! [​IMG]

9. Equus5O

Equus5O Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:

That sums up how I got chickens in the first place. I'd been saying for a while that I'd like to get chickens. One day, he comes home and says "I bought you a chicken coop!"

"And I bought a 16'x30' shed, too!"

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by